- What should I wear?
Athletic attire is best, smashing things can be quite a work out! You must wear closed-toed shoes to enter the wreck room.
- What if I have been drinking?
Anyone who is observed holding an open bottle, smells of alcohol, or appears to be intoxicated from alcohol or any drug will be asked to reschedule their wrecking session for another day.
- Can I bring my own camera to videotape or take photos?
Yes, but the Wreck Room will not be responsible for any damaged personal items.
- Will I need to sign a waiver for the Wreck Room?
Yes, you will need to sign a waiver in order to participate in any of our activities.
- Will I need to bring identification?
Yes, please bring a photo-copy of your ID or another picture form of identification.
- What is your cancellation policy?
No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 7 or more days in advance (i.e. full refund).
No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance or in the case of a no-show.
- I am expecting soon, but I need to release some stress, can I make an appt?
Unfortunately, no. Due to safety issues and the high likeliness of physical wear and tear, the Wreck Room staff cannot allow pregnant, people with severe health issues, or people with mental illness to participate.
- Will your staff watch over our possessions?
Wreck Room is not responsible for items left in cars or on the premises. Lockers are provided.
- Can I call Uber or a taxi to come to your place?
Yes, you can call Uber or a Taxi.
- Is the Wreck Room soundproof?
No, it is not. But feel free to yell a warrior’s call if you need to, we won’t mind!
- Do you have water fountains?
There are no water fountains on the premises. However, we do have chilled water bottles for you to enjoy after your session.
- Do you have changing rooms?
Yes, we have two washrooms and you can change in there. But your safety gear fits right over your street clothes.
- Do I have to book before coming in?
We suggest booking online before coming in. We do take walk-ins but you run the risk or having to wait.
- Can I wreck in sandals?
You need to have closed-toed shoes to wreck.